Lily's Love

I am the rose of Sharon, and the lily of the valleys.
As the lily among thorns, so is my love among the daughters.

Song of Solomon 2:1-2

I am starting a new program/campaign called Lily's Love. It's to help children that have been abducted and sold to the sex slave industry.

It's something I strongly believe in - that in this day an age, it's almost unbelievable that we have 27 million people who are still in slavery. That when you look at our future - our children - they are sold to pedophiles and brothels instead of being loved, cherished and taught to carry on our next few generations. It's nauseating and absolutely maddening to hear how young teenage girls service around 65 men A DAY each and they still cry out for help every night. And corruption still exists that sells them and discard them like chattel.
See more here in this campaign by Christine Caine-
http://thea21campaign.org/

So I'm starting something - taking one step towards helping. By raising awareness and making and selling my art pieces on Etsy to raise money to be donated to the organizations that operate safehouses to save these children.

ArtEnchanted Studios -> http://artenchantedstudios.etsy.com/
Charmed Threads -> http://charmedthreads.etsy.com/

I will also be making a call out to my fellow art and crafters to see if they would like to donate their crafts to be sold on Etsy to raise money to help this cause as well.

Lily's Love is my first step . If anyone would like to help, please let me know. Any assistance would be very much appreciated and for all the girls who still need to be rescued - very very very much wished and prayed for. ~Thank you!

Comments